You have no items in your shopping cart.
Basic line - Danish designed 4 Post alignment car lift
4 point safety lock system
- Solid and reliable
- Lifting height up to 185cm
- Ready for alignment
- CEM CE approved
Reliable 4-column alignment autolift!
The 4 post car lift JA5501F is a newly designed product from Jema Autolifte and is a completely new product in our range, but the JA5501F has the same construction as our JA5500F and is therefore an extremely reliable autolift!
The high lifting capacity
JA5501F is the "twin brother" in the basic line series for our best-selling 4 post car lift JA5500F, here you really get the lift that takes even the big vans as easy as a breeze. The fantastic car lift JA5501F has a runway length is 5288 and a width of 3000mm and can therefore be used for 3D alignment.
The JA5501F has a maximum capacity of 5.5T, and is fast and safe at a maximum lifting height of 1850mm. The JA5501F autolift can be purchased with a 2T jack that makes it easy to lift the car from the runways.
The car lift is easily controlled from the user-friendly control box which is fully automatic, and is easily pressed in the safety lock on the "safety lock" button.
JA5501F is the safe choice for you who want the car lift that takes all standard cars, as well as large vans, and must use a alignment lift that meets today's challenges in the workshop.
Access ramps can be purchased so that it can be used as a drive through lift.
The autolift is a 380V and it uses 10L hydraulic oil ISO 32.
As safety is important to you & us, the lift is of course CE approved.
Advantages of JA5501F compared to similar models on the market:
- We have chosen to use a higher steel thickness to create an even safer product - the steel thickness of our runways is 6 mm on the JA5501F. A lot of the similar lifts on the market use only 5mm on their 5T lifts.
- The runways on our model JA5501F has a length of as much as 5461 mm - which gives a much better opportunity to be able to lift even the longer vans. Our competitors typically only have a runway length of 5000mm on their 4 post car lifts with a lifting capacity of 5 tons.
- Our alignment lift JA5501F is in a super flexible design. The rear wheel tracking plates are designed with durable nylon balls that ensure a stable and flexible surface. Many of our competitors use the old type of steel balls that are attached to the runway. Our nylon balls are more usable and have a longer life.
- On our Alignment 4 Post car lift JA5501F, the rear wheel plates are incredibly flexible so that the vehicle's wheels get the natural position when performing the alignment.
- Our 4 post alignment car lift JA5501F is 3 meters between the posts, making it perfect for use with 3D alignment systems. The JA5501F is designed with runways in a thicker steel thickness to make sure it is extremely stable when measuring a vehicle.
- When doing the CE certification, the lift is subjected to a static load of 150%, and a dynamic load of 115%, the JA5501F has a deviation of only a maximum of 2 cm, while other similar 4 post car lifts on the market have a deviation of up to 5 cm.
- JA5501F has a runway width of 620 mm, which makes it possible to take the vast majority of vehicles. Many of our competitors only have a width of max. 505 mm.
- The assistant runway is adjustable in/out as needed, which makes it possible to lift both narrow and wide vehicles.
- We use 6 mm steel beam for our crossbar, while many of our competitors use H-steel beam without cover on the outside, which leaves the lifting wire and electrical wires unprotected from dust, grease, wind and weather.
- We use electronic locking system, while many others use air locking system. It is therefore not necessary to have air installation.
- We use larger control boxes with 400VA transformers, which gives a longer life of the electrical components, and a more manageable control panel. Many of our competitors use only 100VA transformers.
- Our 4-post car lift has protection against a loose steel cable. For safety reasons, if the steel cable is loose, the car lift will not work. In addition, we have two mechanical locks in each post, where one is the main lock and the other acts as a backup lock.
- We only use aluminum motors and not cheaper steel motors as many of our competitors do - this ensures you a more durable motor with a longer service life.
- We have designed our own plastic tops, plastic protection covering the safety locks, plastic sliders in the posts and many other things to protect our car lifts as best as possible - this is not common for many other of our competitors.
- Electric connection: 380V
- Motor power: 2.2KW
Rise time: 55sek
- Lowering time: 45sek
Max. lifting height: 1850mm
- Post height: 2216mm
- Total height: 2468mm
- Total length: 6438mm
- Runway length: 5461mm
- Width between the posts: 3000mm
- Total width: 3460mm
- Runway height: 180mm
- Automatic safety lock
- Safety valve
- CE approvedt
- Color_ Blue and white
- Ma.x lift: 5500kg
- Weight: 1600kg
- CE Certifikat 1
- CE Certifikat 2