You have no items in your shopping cart.
Basic line - Danish designed 4 Post lift
- 4 point safety lock system
- Solid and reliable
- Lifting height up to 185cm
- Incl. expansion bolts
- CE approved
Reliable 4 post lift!
The 4 Post lift JA4000F is designed by Jema Autolifte and has been in our product range for several years, and has a proven its self to be highly reliable.
Good lifting capacity that takes most vehicles
The 4 Post lift that gets the job done, you can also load larger vehicles with ease, you can buy 2T jacking beam for this type of lift, which allows you to get the wheels free from the platform.
The JA4000F is full automatic and everything is easily controlled from the user-friendly control box, it reaches a maximum height of 1845mm and takes a total SWL of 4T. The safety locks are easily engaged by the touch of a button when the desired height is reached.
The JA4000F 4 Post lift is a safe and reliable choice when it comes to a 4- post lift that must with stand the day to day hardships of a busy workshop.
Access ramps can be purchased so that the lift has the option of drive through if the workshop requires the access .
This lift uses 10L hydraulic oil ISO 32, and is connected to 380V.
This lift is CE approved as your safety is paramount us.
Advantages of JA4000F compared to similar models on the market:
- We have chosen to use a higher steel thickness to create an even safer product - the steel thickness of our runways is 5mm on our JA4000F. A lot of the similar lifts on the market use only 4mm on the 4T lifts.
- The runways on the model JA4000F has a length of 5061 mm - which gives a much better opportunity to be able to lift even the longer vans. Our competitors typically only have a runway length of 5000mm on their 4 post car lifts with a lifting capacity of 4-5 tons.
- JA4000F has a runway width of 620 mm, which makes it possible to take the vast majority of vehicles. Many of our competitors only have a width of max. 505 mm.
- When doing the CE certification, the lift is subjected to a static load of 150%, and a dynamic load of 115%, the JA4000F has a deviation of only a maximum of 2 cm, while other similar 4 post car lifts on the market have a deviation of up to 5 cm.
- The assistant runway is adjustable in/out as needed, which makes it possible to lift both narrow and wide vehicles.
- We use 6 mm steel beam for our crossbar, while many of our competitors use H-steel beam without cover on the outside, which leaves the lifting wire and electrical wires unprotected from dust, grease, wind and weather.
- We use electronic locking system, while many others use air locking system. It is therefore not necessary to have air installation.
- We use larger control boxes with 400VA transformers, which gives a longer life of the electrical components, and a more manageable control panel. Many of our competitors use only 100VA transformers.
- Our 4-post car lift has protection against a loose steel cable. For safety reasons, if the steel cable is loose, the car lift will not work. In addition, we have two mechanical locks in each post, where one is the main lock and the other acts as a backup lock.
- We only use aluminum motors and not cheaper steel motors as many of our competitors do - this ensures you a more durable motor with a longer service life.
- We have designed our own plastic tops, plastic protection covering the safety locks, plastic sliders in the posts and many other things to protect our car lifts as best as possible - this is not common for many other of our competitors.
- Electric connection: 380V
- Motor power: 2.2KW
Rise time: 55sec.
- Lowering time: 45sec.
Max. lifting height: 1845mm
- Post height: 2216mm
- Total height: 2467,5mm
- Total length: 5948mm
- Runway length: 5061mm
- Width between posts: 2850mm
- Total width: 3310mm
- Ramp height: 180mm
- Automatic safety locks
- Safety valve
- CE approved
- Colour: Black and grey
- Max. lifting capacity: 4000kg
- Total weight: 1420kg